The following is a current list of ongoing research projects for Fracture Stabilization and Implant Testing:
- Biomechanical Comparison of Three ACL Femoral Fixation Device. Trey Duckett, M.D. (Ortho Resident), Michael Moser, M.D., Kevin Farmer, M.D., Bryan Conrad, Ph.D.
- ACL Graft Strength. Nick Kinney, M.D. (Ortho Resident), Michael Moser, M.D., Kevin Farmer, M.D., Bryan Conrad, Ph.D.
- Does Cerclage Wiring Increase the Failure Strength of Total Hip Replacement Femoral Stems? Antonio Pozzi, DVM.
- Working Length in 2.4 LCP Plate in Cadaver and Synthetic Bone. Antonio Pozzi, DVM
- Biomechanical properties of intramedullary fixation versus plate fixation for intra-articular fractures of the tibial plateau. Matthew Klima, D.O., Richard Vlasak, M.D., Bryan Conrad, Ph.D.